Minor Update 6.1.25 Notes
In this update, we paid more attention to updates for Linux.
- The Linux kernel module loader has been updated to improve compatibility with different Linux kernels.
- Linux guests: Fixed a regression that prevented the VirtualBox kernel modules from being unloaded.
- Linux guests: Fixed a problem where a Linux guest would not be able to boot because of a missing GRUB boot loader.
- Linux guests: Fixed a problem where a Linux guest would fail to start because the initramfs could not be found at its expected location.
- Linux guests: Fixed an issue that prevented the loading of entropy from the host.
- Linux guests: Fixed a problem that prevented graphics from working after selecting MIT-SHM.